Whether you prefer rugged and remote rapids or roadside spring run-off, the NRS Men’s Crux Dry Suit gives paddlers waterproof-breathable protection that’s built tough to withstand the hike-in, hike-out and portages in between. Featuring an overskirt, relief zipper and stash pocket, the Crux checks all the boxes for dry protection and convenience.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Paddler’s Cut™ for an athletic fit.
- YKK® AquaSeal® waterproof front entry zipper with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Exposed YKK AquaSeal relief zipper reduces bulk when sitting.
- 5″ wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Eclipse fabric socks with double seam taping in the toe and heel to enhance durability.
- Volcano-style Glideskin™ neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Leg design tapers toward the ankle for less drag and features internal elastic and silicone accents for a snug fit that stays in place.
- Deliberately placed seams reduce wear from abrasion when walking and hiking, while an extra layer of Eclipse fabric reinforces the seat and legs.
- Features one, PFD-friendly splashproof chest pocket.