*7/21/20 UPDATE* Do to the ongoing COVID pandemic and overwhelming amount of people using Barton Park we have decided to stop offering instruction and river trips that use the Barton County Park takeout. Thanks for your understanding CRO staff.
A wonderful first time trip with fun class I-II rapids. This mild river canyon feels relatively secluded as it winds its way down stream. Along the way view birds of prey, deer, and native fish.
– Meet at Barton Park boat launch 10am
– depart from park at 10:15
– arrive at Feldhiemer Park put in at 10:30
– guide issues gear and gives safety talk
– depart from put in at 11am