From the Manufacturer: The Atcha 7’11” is the most playful down-river Whitewater SUP board ever made.
Stomp holes and surf! Use this board to spice up your home run or take it to your local wave for park n play surf.
Surf steep ledges and jib your way down the river.
The long fin on the StompBox 2 brings speed and precision to this high-rocker nugget of a Stomp & Surf board.
Nobody even knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on the river because they were too scared of supermanning off of their board. Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before you catch back up to your friends.
What’s up with the front fin and stomp pad? You can surf this board switch. The long StompBox fin can catch when surfing switch, so you can put a little twig or longboard fin screw in the box if you’d like to have an extended switch surf session (we’ll have a gizmo to for you help keep the StompFin half-retracted for you soon, ;).
- Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 9” StompBox 2 Center Fin
- Rolling Backpack
- Hand Pump
- On-the-fly River Surfer
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Responsive Board Shape
- Full River Rocker
- 1 Removable Nose Pocket Click Fin
- 6 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points
- 2 Webbing Side Handles
- Bottom D-Ring For Towing
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad Nose and Tail
- 2 Removable 1.5” Low Profile Click Fins
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty